The 50th Cartoon The 50th Cartoon

Woweeeee

I didn't even realize it was 24 minutes until someone told me, top notch writing. I think I want a bigger part next time.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

There won't be a next time. Also, you smell.
Peace

Professor Layton here Professor Layton here

Weird

The animation was alright but damn you guys need to work on your voice acting, it made me cringe...

Star Work Episode 9 Star Work Episode 9

Bagelriffic

Flawless, I see no flaws.

I see no bagels

Star Work Episode 6 Star Work Episode 6

Brillliant

Your best work yet, you sir are a genious. Have some Caviar burgers and Lobster milkshakes.

Thanks. You're buying.

Star Work Episode 5 Star Work Episode 5

I love it!

This definately was your best one so far. It speaks to me on more levels than a bacon and sushi sandwich.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Caviar burgers and lobster shakes are where its at

Star Work Episode 2 Star Work Episode 2

I like it more than bagels.

Well maybe not, that was a bit of an exageration.
Quite a good episode though. :)

As they say in Brooklyn, early to be early to get the worm!

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

You're gonna be on TV, you're gonna be a TV star

Star Work Episode 1 Star Work Episode 1

Excellent

Damn your artstyle is getting way better. You should however stop making your characters rotate sideways and put just a bit more effort into the animation.

What am I saying, it's not like I could do any better.
Great stuff!!!!

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Thanks, but the animation probably isn't going to get much better than this. I've been doing cartoons like that for a good few years and I'm not about to switch it up now.

KILLROY 10 part 3 KILLROY 10 part 3

Maybe i'll give you a bear

Excellent ending, the music was awsome. All except that emo credits music. :):(:):(:):(:)

Wonder what flash you'll be doing next? Maybe you want to bring LAWL to the bigscreen.........

KILLROY 7 KILLROY 7

Amazing

Overall it was the best killroy yet. Your animation and voice acting are getting way better.
Hilarity does ensue!

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

I was a little worried about this one. Zero action, big conflicting love story… I’m happy that the gamble seems to be paying off.

I had no idea the voice acting was getting better, though. No adjustments there, really.

Where's Wally - Ep 2 Where's Wally - Ep 2

needs some work

not too bad just that sound quality was absolutly horrible, it hurt my ears to hear that.